Merit Based Admission – Common Entrance Test conducted on All India level for , MBBS .
Should have completed Seventeen years of the age on 31st December of the year of admission. Evidence should be produced.
Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) conducted by the TamilNadu State Board /any other equivalent Board in one and the same attempt in the following group of the subjects with the minimum eligible marks.
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology..
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subjects
FIRST YEAR – MBBS – STUDENTS ADMISSION DETAILS
List of Admission
- Click here for Admission List – (2010 – 2011)
- Click here for Admission List – (2011 – 2012)
- Click here for Student admission details – FIRST YEAR – MBBS – 2013-2014 & 2012-2013